School is back in session, so that means it's time for senior portraits!
For some, choosing a photographer for your senior portraits may seem like a really hard decision. There are so many photographers out there with so many varying styles that you may not know where to start.
Definitely take your time in deciding which photographer you would like to use, because these portraits will be captured at a very important time in your life. These portraits will "frame" you at a point of major change- a time when you're changing from a student finishing one chapter in your life into a young adult embarking on your future education and career.
If you choose Nicki Evans Photography as your senior portrait photographer, your session will be one of a kind, with portraits unique to your lifestyle and personality. The portrait session will be all about you...in a location that fits you, in clothing that says who you are, and the final product will be art that captures not just your physical appearance, but who you are deep down.
If you think that Nicki Evans Photography is the right choice for you, maybe you'd like to be considered as a Senior VIP for your school.
As a Senior VIP, you will be representing the brand that is Nicki Evans Photography. Just for paying the $125 session fee, you will get the $275 portrait package (outdoor or location session, 3 8X10 gift portraits, 4 5X7 gift portraits and 8 wallets), 25% off additional wall art or gift prints, 15 custom graduation announcements, 50 rep cards, a Facebook gallery including a customized collage and video slideshow and a Nicki Evans Photography T-shirt.
And, if you help spread the word about Nicki Evans Photography, you can earn referral rewards! Check out these awesome gifts!
-One booked referral, senior receives $25 gift card to iTunes, Amazon or Starbucks
-Three booked referrals, senior recieves 8X10 custom collage
-Six booked referrals, senior receives Skullcandy headphones or earbuds (or equivalent)
-Ten booked referrals, senior receives a Nook HD- 8 GB (or equivalent E-reader or tablet)
There are a few rules for participation though. But they're pretty easy to follow!
* If senior cancels session once it has been scheduled (for reasons other than illness or emergency), the senior will lose the promotion.
* Senior must only work with Nicki Evans Photography for senior portraits and no other photographers .
* Senior or parent must sign a model release, allowing use of photos online and in print for advertising/marketing purposes .
* Senior must be on Facebook and allow images of him/her to be tagged from Nicki Evans Photography .
* Referral awards will be delivered to senior once referral has paid for and completed the session. All referrals must book and complete sessions in 2013-14 school year for VIP to receive referral gifts.
If you think you're a fit for the Senior VIP for your school, click "Apply Now" below. The Senior VIP slots are limited and the application process is only open through Oct. 15.